Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Street Food

I have to say I'm a sucker for good street food. Nothing better than deep fried (mostly flour) anything eh?

Good thing about the Philippines is that you can find something to eat on every corner. Even on the highway actually. Its not the healthiest or most sanitary option but sometimes it just tastes really good.







Literally street food. get it? 


 Fried isaw

 Fried chicken something

 Another fried chicken part



CALAMAREEEEES
This is actually my all time fave. Not all vendors make good calamares, but when you find one thats perfectly fried with fat and not so nasty with the best dirty vinegar sauce..hmmmmm yummy!


 Fry baby fry!


Anyway, there are so many other kinds of street food. Long long list. Just found these photos on my phone taken by my ever best accomplice Ashley taken from our trip to Taytay. 


Happy snack time

No comments:

Post a Comment