Tuesday, June 14, 2016

H.I.D. Burgers








Healthy Irresistible Delicious


Yep, that's what it stands for. HID is kind of our run to place to get good burgers when we don't want to leave Antipolo and days when we don't care about getting fat. Made with 100% pure chicken meat for their patties, take of all the toppings and bread and yes it is healthy.

The first time I tried HID, I seriously fell in love. I'm a big burger fan but, their burgers stole my heart with the generous amount of MOZZARELLA cheese on top. Anything with mozzarella, I'm in! I could probably eat like a whole pure mozzarella burger. And another plus, their prices are not so bad for the amount and quality you get.


See! Not bad!

So their premium burgers have two patties and trust me its a real fuller. After trying that we always opted for the deluxe /single patty) instead.


(most pictures are grabbed from their facebook page)









You can request to have lettuce wrap instead of buns. Just add php 20





The place is small but really cozy and from the space given, interior was well plotted.

 My Picture haha

 Utensils needed when it gets messy

 Comfy booths 

nomnomnom


They have a couple of branches here and there so visit one nearest to you.


Budget for 2 : php 300 - 400
Open: 11am- 2am

No comments:

Post a Comment