Friday, August 26, 2016

Brickfire Oven Roasted Steaks and Chops

Affordable steaks anyone?

I've been hearing of Brickfire from some of my friends and on a day where Marcos Highway was locked in traffic and Marikina was flooded -_- we decided to try it out.



Yes I'm fat. Let it go.


We arrived there a bit early around 5:30 right before dinner time so it wasn't crowded at all. When we entered though it was really smoky. The ventilation wasn't really good but it was bearable.   

For starters we orders nachos just because its a MUST! 


Cheesy Nachos and Fries php 160.00

I should have learned by now that not all restaurants have good nachos. And just because I love nachos I still get them  every time. And yet again, it wasn't so good.

Anyway..... we both ordered the Cowgirl Annie Steaks for the main course

 Honey Mustard  php 164.00


 The Original php164.00


Cheap diba? Especially for steaks. I wouldn't say it's the best steak I've tasted, no, but for the price it was good. So yes I would recommend this for a casual lunch or dinner. 3/5








Budet for two: php 500-700

         Caltex Station, Marcos Highway, Masinag, AntipoloM-Th: 10AM-12MN; F-Su: 10AM-1AM


Other Branches:
Loyola HeightsSM North EDSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment