Friday, August 26, 2016

Backyard Kitchen + Brew

WOOHOOOO FINALLY!!!!

Okay just to say, I don't know why but since this restaurant first opened at the Grove, I've been wanting to go. Maybe because of Sam YG, or maybe because they have an open mic night, I'm not sure but ever since I found out about it I've been bugging Andio to go. Why we never went prior, I don't know either.

Sooooooo, on a Monday when I was off from work, he suddenly surprises me with the most delightful news to get dressed because we are going to BACKYARD!!! Woot Woot! Uptown center branch though but I didn't care 'coz I was like FINALLY.






Hello beautiful






Hello handsome


haha just so you guys know, Andio and I don't drink alcohol. That's mainly why we always go to restaurants than pubs. But it had been a rough time for the both of us so we both had a glass of booze.


Chicken skin coated with salted egg, (I want this right now!)
php 225
This was so gooooood. Demons of all diets. I'm salivating just thinking of this. Nomnom I've heard of chips with salted egg actually becoming a fad. Ill have to find some soon.


Waffle breaded fried chicken 
php 435

I'd been craving for Kettle for sometime, so when I saw this on the menu I was like ooooo same. eh not really, but it was still okay. 







                                                                      

Slow Roasted Pork php275 


My bumped head picture. Me happy!


We got there so early that we walked around the mall for awhile and he bought this cellphone stand. Funny because he got it at a quirky store, you know the ones where there are so many weird yet cool stuff that you actually don't need but end up buying. I love those kind of stores and whenever we see one I ask to go in and he had just said......that theory, then he buys something. Funny. And he was so proud of it that he used it right away.



I'm kinda sad now that we didn't take as many pictures. But as they say, the most memorable moments are off cam, or something like that.

xoxo

4/5

Budget for two: php 1000


UP Town Center

Katipunan AveLoyola Heights, Quezon City
other branches:The Grove
Circuit, Makati

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! They're more than enough! That waffle breaded fried chicken is interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete