Thursday, May 12, 2016

Taco Vengo!


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!

I love Mexican food and whenever I discover a new place, we just have to try it!

Taco Vengo has three branches; Makati, Kapitolyo and soon to open at MegaMall.



                                                  16 United St., Kapitolyo, Pasig





It's a small joint but I can't underestimate it for their food. So far, I would rate this my second favorite place for burritos in Manila.


Their menu is a bit pricier than some Mexican restaurants but still affordable and it is about the quality right?



We got there at lunch time so the place was still packed. I didn't even realize it was cinco de mayo at the time but eh Filipinos don't celebrate it anyway. 



6 layer dip nachos  Php160


Pork Cheek Confit Burrito Php 260

 
 The burritos are big enough to share and well we always share burritos



Nomnomnom



Cheers!


 Full house

Outside tables


Overall, I give Taco Vengo 4 stars. We'll definitely be back for more.


Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment