Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hot Star Large Fried Chicken

The number one Taiwanese fried chicken fast food chain can now easily be enjoyed at many places in Manila. They currently have 9 Branches nationwide.

As much as possible, we try to avoid fast food. But I was craving to taste this LARGE piece of chicken so we had to go.

We visited their branch in East wood.



I have to say it is very "fast foody" and would be good for kids. Especially since kids just love fried chicken.

Though it was not good for our bodies *ehem* it tasted wonderful! and big. Bigger than my hand can you imagine?



The ambiance was cool. Surf boards and what seemed to have an industrial vibes. I heard that the origin of the restaurant was small and just boomed to be a big success in Taiwan.





Here's the menu from their site.

First you choose what kind of chicken you prefer. We both chose the original large chicken but seriously they all looked good.

Then you choose which flavor you want. We tried chili pepper and red hot.




nom nom nom nom



I was supposed to get the flavor he chose, but without my knowledge he had ordered before me. This is the share na and bati an tayo face lol. But really the chicken is so big sharing is not a problem. 



Now I'm hungry just talking about this. So if you're craving for chicken and want to experience something different from the normal, head on down to any Hot Star branch near you.




Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment